Campers Can Experience God
We know how important it is to you for your children and teens know and live the truth of God's Word. That's why our purpose is to create an environment where campers can experience God. We want our campers to hear, read, and respond to God's Word and follow His plan for their lives.
We love teaching kids and teens about God’s heart for the world! At Camp Pinnacle, we learn about what life is like in other cultures. We meet missionaries and learn how to pray for them, and also how we all have a part in furthering God’s Kingdom. God’s desire is for all people to know Him.
Girls Only Sessions
In today’s world, girls need a time to get away and just be girls. Camp Pinnacle provides a relaxed atmosphere where girls can just be themselves—no distractions! They share their thoughts, have time to reflect on life, and get to make new, lifelong friends!
Kids Missions Week
New in 2021, we're offering a co-ed week for boys and girls who have completed grades 3-6. Camp Pinnacle actually began as a boys camp in 1947, so we're excited to offer the missions experience and fun activities to boys too!
Camp Pinnacle is a safe environment for your child. Camp Pinnacle, accredited by the American Camp Association, assures all areas of the camp program conform to the highest standards of the camping industry.
There are many ways campers can experience God and live out their faith at Camp Pinnacle. During our camp programs, it is our goal that campers have opportunities to:
- Experience private and corporate worship that leads to an understanding of God as Creator and how we can be reconciled to Him through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Learn about people from other cultures and socio-economic backgrounds and embrace them with the same kind of love God has for all people.
- Reflect on her relationship with Jesus and His calling on her life now and where He might be leading her in the future.
- Learn how to be independent and responsible while being away from home.
- Practice fair play and integrity individually and through group competition.